The regulations are formulated in accordance with “Opinions of Shanghai Municipality on Shanghai Talent Development Environment”and “Measures of Shanghai Municipality on the Administration of Talent Development Funds” in order to implement the national and municipal Outline of the Blueprint for Mid- and Long-term Development of Talents, carry out the district’s 12th five year talent development plan and create a good environment for talent development.
Article 1 Source of fund
Thirty-eight million yuan from the district’s fiscal budget will be used as Special Fund for Talent Development (simplified as Special Fund).
Article 2 Applicable groups
1. The Special Fund is applicable for key talents elected as members of central, municipal and district talent training programs, and other talents who need financial assistance.
2. The Special Fund is only applicable for the district’s administrative organs, institutions registered in Baoshan district and enterprises with industrial and commercial registration, relation of taxation and operating location all in the district.
3. Financial assistance and other supports required in national, municipal and district talent policies will be offered in accordance with relevant documents.
Article 3 Scope of application
1. The financial assistance and support for outstanding talents
Financial assistance and incentives offered to talents who are enrolled in central or Shanghai municipal talent development program;
Financial assistance and services in training, science and technology R$D, technological breakthrough, management innovation, talents team building and healthcare will be offered in accordance with relevant regulations to the district’s leading talents and young elites.
Financial assistance and services will be offered in accordance with relevant regulations to secretaries and directors of villages and neighborhoods in Baoshan District, representative inheritors of intangible cultural heritage projects, athletes and coaches who have made outstanding contributions in international and domestic sports competitions and talents who have made nation-level achievements and play an exemplary and leading role in a certain field.
2. Training, support and services will be offered to innovative talents and groups who play an important role in the district’s development of modern services, advanced manufacture and strategic emerging industries.
3. Key talent work projects including talent introduction, incentives and training will be offered financial assistance in accordance with relevant regulations.
4. Financial assistance will be offered in accordance with relevant regulations to outstanding talents working for enterprises and institutions and living in a rented home in Baoshan District.
5. Rewards will be offered in accordance with relevant regulations to units which play an important role in the introduction and training of outstanding innovative talents and groups.
6. Financial assistance will be offered to other talent work projects approved by Baoshan District Talent Work Coordination Group according to the requirements of district committee and government
The rewards and financial assistance policies above will be implemented in accordance with the principles of non-repetition and only-the-highest reward.
Article 4 Organizations and Institutes
The fund money will be managed by Baoshan District Office of Talents and Baoshan District Human Resource and Social Security Bureau (Civil Servants Bureau), led by Baoshan District Talent Work Coordination Group. Baoshan District Human Resource and Social Security Bureau (Civil Servants Bureau) will be responsible for daily affairs including the formulation of annual fund using plan, application acceptance, fund using supervision and the settlement of the implementation of plan.
Article 5 Application and approval
1. The annual fund using plan: Baoshan District Office of Talents and Baoshan District Human Resource and Social Security Bureau (Civil Servants Bureau) shall put forward the Special Fund using plan for next year at the end of each year. The plan will be later summarized and reported to by Baoshan District Human Resource and Social Security Bureau (Civil Servants Bureau). After approved by Talent Work Coordination Group, the plan will be reported to the Baoshan District joint conference on the management of special fund for industrial development.
2. The implementation of the annual plan of fund using: The projects which are approved by the district committee and government and listed in the annual fund using plan will be implemented; Other projects listed in fund using plan will be implemented after the plan is approved by Baoshan District Talent Work Coordination Group; Projects not listed in the fund using plan shall be implemented after being submitted and approved by the district committee and government or the district’s Talent Work Coordination Group
3. The Special Fund using plan settlement: At the beginning of every year, Baoshan District Human Resource and Social Security Bureau (Bureau of Civil Servants) should summarize the usages of the fund and report it to the Talent Work Coordination Group and Baoshan District joint conference on the management of Special Fund for industrial development.
Article 6 Management and supervision
1. The use of Special Fund shall be in accordance with the Article 2. The fund shall be earmarked for the specified purpose and under supervision and audit.
2. The Special Fund shall be reasonably spent under centralized management and overall consideration.
Article 7 Else
1. The regulation will be implemented for three years since issuing.
2. The responsibility to interpret the present Measures shall be remained with the Office of Baoshan District Talent Work Coordination Group, Baoshan DistrictHuman Resource and Social Security Bureau (Civil Servants Bureau) and Baoshan District Development and Reform Commission.