Article 1 Objective and basis
To further push forward the energy conservation and emission reduction in Baoshan District, strengthen the management of the energy conservation and emission reduction fund, the regulation is made according to the requirement of A Number of Opinions on Special Fund Management in Strengthening “adjusting structure, promoting industry transformation” and Supporting Industry Development.
Article 2 Source of fund
Every year 30 million yuan special fund on energy conservation and emission reduction will be arranged in financial budget of Baoshan District. Sub-districts, townships, industrial parks are to allocate investment into the program according to relevant regulations. The budget for next year can be adjusted according to the execution of the year. The special fund can be used to support all the enterprises with energy conservation programs in the area.
Article 3 Range of use
(1) For developing new technology, new product in energy conservation and environment protection industries, and for energy conservation and emission reduction endeavors. The key areas include: supporting the development of energy conservation and environment protection industries; supporting the energy conservation and emission reduction endeavors which can achieve significant effects through technical transformation and technical upgrading and can be expanded; supporting the promotion of high-efficiency, energy saving and environmental friendly products.
(2) Promoting new mechanism on energy conservation and emission reduction. The key areas include: supporting contracted energy service companies to carry out energy-saving diagnostic service for enterprises and public institutions, and technical transformation carried out for implementing the contracted energy management projects by the enterprises and public institutions.
(3) Supporting energy conservation and emission reduction in service industry.
The fund is mainly used to guide department stores, commercial buildings, hotels and restaurants to strengthen the transformation of water, electricity and gas equipment for energy conservation and emission reduction; to strengthen the management of energy conservation and emission reduction at above venues.
(4) Supporting energy conservation and emission reduction of buildings. It will be mainly used on the diagnosis or transformation of energy saving on new buildings, buildings using recyclable energy, buildings of test or demonstration projects in energy saving reconstruction, government office buildings and large public buildings, and the construction of energy supervision platforms. It will be used to support the sub-projects transmitted from municipal government to achieve target.
(5) Supporting energy conservation and emission reduction of transportation and energy industry. It will be mainly used to replace high energy consumption, high polluting vehicles and using highly efficient, energy-saving, new technology in environmental protection and new equipment.
(6) Supporting the development of recycling economy and clean manufacturing. It will be mainly used to carry out recycling economy test, encouraging the comprehensive use of resources from the industrial solid waste, sludge from sewage treatment plants, municipal solid waste, construction waste and waste residue after desulfurization from power plants; it will be used to carry out clean production check, construct clean production test zones so that the practice can be promoted with demonstration effect in industry.
(7) For the construction of management ability on energy conservation and emission reduction. It will be mainly used to support the implementation of energy conservation and emission reduction policies and standards, on the collecting statistics, publishing information, training, information service of energy conservation and emission reduction, to give incentives on energy conservation and emission reduction work. Related cost will be listed in the budget of financial departments.
(8) For energy-saving evaluation on fixed asset investment projects. It will be used to pay costs in energy-saving evaluation on fixed asset investment projects according to the requirement of two regulations, e.g. The Evaluation and Investigation Interim Procedures on Energy Saving for Fixed Asset Investment Projects published by National Development and Reform Commission in 2010 and The Evaluation and Investigation Interim Procedures on Energy Saving for Fixed Asset Investment Projects in Shanghai published by Shanghai Municipal Government in 2011.
(9) For replacing backward production capacity. The key areas include: to support replacing high energy-consumption, highly polluted and low value-added disadvantaged enterprises, backward production capacity and backward processing equipment in the district.
(10) Energy conservation and emission reduction projects with special fund allocated upon requirement of national and municipal policy or work.
Article 4 Ways and conditions for support
(1) Industrial energy saving
1. Pushing forward revamp of 10 energy saving projects of nation. As to projects listed in city energy saving technical improvement support program, district finance department will give same amount of fund for those projects in which 500 tons of standard coal can be saved for unit output value annually; and for projects listed in district energy saving technical improvement support program, district finance department will give 300 yuan subsidy for those projects in which 50 tons of standard coal can be saved for unit output value annually.
2. Supporting enterprises to cut backward production capacity, craft, equipment, products so as to improve the energy level of their products. Supporting units or projects to achieve the effect of energy conservation and emission reduction through shutdown, stop, merger and transformation. For those enterprises to achieve the effect of energy conservation and emission reduction through shutdown, stop, merger and transformation and saving 50 tons of standard coal for unit output value annually, 300 yuan subsidy will be handed out for each ton of standard coal saved. For enterprises to achieve the effect of energy conservation and emission reduction through shutdown, stop, merger and transformation and saving 10,000 tons of standard coal or more, district energy conservation and emission reduction will hold special meeting to decide the amount of support fund.
(2) Energy saving in service industry
1. Carrying out energy auditing and installing energy metering devices for key energy consumption units listed in annual district commercial and trading industry list (including hotels of 3-stars or above, restaurants with annual sales of over 30 million yuan, department stores, supermarkets and commercial buildings with construction area of over 10,000 square meters). Provide one-off subsidy for each qualified unit (up to 30,000 yuan for energy auditing and 250,000 yuan for energy metering devices.)
2. Encouraging energy consumption units of commercial and trading industry to carry out technical transformation on energy conservation and emission reduction in lightening, air-conditioning, elevators, lifts, boilers, water and gas. For projects saving energy of over 50 tons of standard coal, subsidy of 500 yuan for each ton of standard coal will be provided. Each qualified project can receive at least 50,000 yuan and no more than 500,000 yuan as subsidy. For projects with investment of over 100,000 yuan and the energy saving effect hard to decide, one-off subsidy of no more than 20 percent of energy-saving technical transformation investment can be handed out, with a cap of 500,000 yuan, based on facts.
3. For hotels successfully obtaining gold leaf qualification and silver leaf qualification according to national Green Tourism Hotel standard (Ib/t007-2006), they will be granted one-off subsidy of 100,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan respectively.
（3） Energy conservation in buildings
1. Supporting building energy-conservation demonstration projects
New residential buildings or public building demonstration project with energy conservation ratio of over 65%. For residential buildings with construction area of over 30,000 square meters and public buildings with individual building of over 10,000 square meters, a subsidy of up to 50 yuan a square meter will be provided.
Old residential buildings or public building energy conservation renovation demonstration project with energy conservation ratio of over 50%. For old residential building energy conservation renovation demonstration projects with construction area of over 10,000 square meters, a subsidy of up to 100 yuan on each square meter will be provided. For old public building energy conservation renovation demonstration project with individual building of over 5,000 square meters, a subsidy of up to 50 yuan on each square meter will be granted.
2. Residential building or public building demonstration projects integrated with solar power or superficial layer geothermal energy (for those using one renewable energy, the construction area of residential building should be more than 30,000 square meters and public building should be over 8,000 square meters; for those using two or more renewable energies, the construction area should be over 5,000 square meters), subsidy of up to 50 yuan on each square meter will be granted.
3. A supervision network will be constructed on energy consumption by district-level government office buildings and large public buildings according to a regulation on the issue by Shanghai Municipal Government published in 2012. Among them, the financial support on the construction of district-level building energy supervision network platform, the installation of energy measuring devices on public buildings will be carried out according to a regulation on the issue by Baoshan District government published in 2013.
4. The requirement on the buildings for the above mentioned project: public buildings must be equipped with energy measuring devices and connected with government office building and public building energy supervision platform of Shanghai. For single project set as municipal and district demonstration projects, or meeting two or more conditions, only one subsidy can be taken with total value of no more than 2 million yuan.
5. For construction sites using new crafts and energy saving techniques
Subsidy of 3 yuan for each square meters will be handed out after adoption of new technology, new material and new crafts and approved by experts from municipal government as with significant effect of energy conservation and emission reduction. For construction sites approved as district-level energy saving or green construction sites, subsidy of 0.5 yuan for each square meter will be rewarded. For construction sites approved as municipal-level energy saving or green construction sites, subsidy of 1 yuan for each square meter will be awarded.
(4) Energy conservation at public organizations
1.As to energy conservation renovation in government departments, school and hospitals with construction area of over 5,000 square meters and energy conservation ratio of over 50%, subsidy of up to 60 yuan a square meter will be awarded with a cap of 2 million yuan.
2. Encourage owners and users of buildings to carry out energy conservation renovations on lighting, air conditioning, elevators, lifts, water, gas and boilers. After carrying out energy conservation projects with total investment of over 200,000 yuan, subsidy of no more than 20% of total renovation investment will be given with a cap of 500,000 yuan.
3. As to the renovation on lighting system outdoor, subsidy of 20% will be given on investment of over 50,000 yuan on energy conservation with a cap of 200,000 yuan.
(5)Energy conservation on transport
Mainly support demonstration projects in energy conservation in the area of transport, including the renovation of old and dilapidated vehicles, encourage investment in energy-saving vehicles, optimize vehicle types in order to raise energy-saving efficiency. Subsidies will be given for environmental friendly and energy saving public buses operating in the district after evaluation according to the requirement and standard of Shanghai transport and harbor administration.
(6) Strength energy-saving management
Strengthen the fundamental work of energy-saving management, support key energy-consumption units with more than 500 tons of standard coal a year or industries of metallurgy, nonferrous metals, chemical, medicine, textile, light industry or the enterprises using technologies of “electroplating, forging, casting or heat treatment” to carry out cleaner production projects, and support energy-saving service companies or district energy-saving expert teams to carry out energy-saving supervision works.
1. Encourage energy diagnosis and energy using status report. According to the requirements of national and municipal government, fund support will be giving to energy-saving service companies or district energy-saving expert teams to carry out energy-saving diagnosis or compile energy-using status report on key energy-consumption units with more than 500 tons of standard coal a year or key energy-consumption equipment listed in national top 10 energy-saving projects. A maximum of 25,000 yuan will be granted as subsidy for key energy-consumption units to carry out the energy-saving diagnosis and compiling energy-using status report for annual standard coal consumption between 1,000 tons to 5,000 tons. For key energy-consumption units with annual standard coal consumption of over 5,000 tons, relative departments of municipal government will carry out energy-using report and energy audit report.
2. Push forward clean production audit. For enterprises pushing energy saving from source, energy consumption during all the process of manufacturing, adopting clean production technology, process and equipment evaluation with pollution-prevention as its main course so as to achieve the expected effect of energy-saving, energy-consumption reduction, pollution reduction and efficiency improvement, and received Shanghai Clean Production Qualification Certificate, one-off 100,000 yuan will be given as subsidy.
3. Strengthen the publicity, training and promotion of energy conservation and emission reduction. Carry out energy-saving training, organizing promotion activities, encourage enterprises to join energy saving product, technology exhibitions of national and municipal level. As to units and individuals achieving significant effect in energy saving, rewards will be handed out.
(7) Support energy-saving and environmental friendly industry
1. Accelerate the setting up and concentration of municipal energy conservation and environmental protection industrial base, subsidies on rent or decoration of up to 1 million yuan will be given for key enterprises in the sector entering the base with rented area of over 1,000 square meters and registered capital of over 5 million yuan. For key large enterprises and projects, the incentives will be handed out according to Special Fund Management Regulation for Supporting Industrial Development, Adjusting Industrial Structure and Promoting Transformation of Baoshan District.
2. Subsidies of up to 1 million yuan will be given, upon approval, for application, demonstration and promotion projects with investment of over 10 million yuan in municipal energy conservation and environmental protection industrial base on energy conservation, environmental protection, new energy technology and product.
3. Fund support of up to 3 million yuan will be handed out, upon confirmation by state or municipal government, for municipal energy conservation and environmental protection industrial bases to set up national or municipal public service platform.
4. Fund support of up to 1 million yuan will be granted, upon confirmation, for large enterprises in energy conservation, environmental protection and recycling industry listed in Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Industry Development Plan of central government with registered capital of over 100 million yuan.
5. Encourage to carry out contract energy management. According to Regulation Accelerating Contract Energy Management and Promoting Development of Energy Conservation Industry according to the Spirit of General Office of the State Council put into effect by Shanghai Municipal Government in 2010, a reward of up to 2 million yuan will be granted for a single contract energy management project which carries out contract energy management projects and the ratio of investment by energy conservation service organization of no less than 50 percent. (The starting annual energy saving volume should be at least 50 tons of standard coal, the subsidy of 500 yuan a ton will be granted.)
Article 5 Institutional Framework
The work is led by district development and reform commission, and district economic commission, commerce commission, construction and transportation commission and government affairs administration bureau should be in charge of the management of special fund on energy conservation and environmental protection in industry, service industry, transportation, construction and government, and should be responsible for the project information release, acceptance, application, implementation, supervision and evaluation in their respective area.
Article 6 Application and Approval
The application and approval of special fund should be carried out according to Special Fund Management Regulation for Supporting Industrial Development, Adjusting Industrial Structure and Promoting Transformation of Baoshan District.
Article 7 Management and Supervision
The management and supervision of special fund should be carried out according to Special Fund Management Regulation for Supporting Industrial Development, Adjusting Industrial Structure and Promoting Transformation of Baoshan District.
Article 8 Supplementary Articles
(1) The regulation should be carried out for 3 years from publishing date.
(2) The explanation of the regulation should be made by Shanghai Baoshan Development and Reform Commission, Shanghai Baoshan Economic Commission, Shanghai Baoshan Commerce Commission, Shanghai Baoshan Construction and Transportation Commission and Shanghai Baoshan Government Affair Administration Bureau.